Sunday, November 22, 2009

Winter is nearly here again and I realize that I have been away for a whole year – apologies, my constant mind has been having inconsistencies! I have written little this year, I spent the first third of it in Australasia and it completely turned my life upside down (quite literally being down under!). I am just coming back to my senses but I am afraid my eyes are still glazed over by the sheer beauty of New Zealand and Australia. I could never do them justice in words, I hope you will enjoy the photos!
Abel Tasman Park, South Island, New Zealand

Echiums at Lake Tekapo, South Island, New Zealand

Astilbes at Maple Glen, near Invercargill, New Zealand

Freycinet Peninsula, Tasmania, Australia


Idyllic Monsalvat, Melbourne, Australia


Melaleuca leucadendra, Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Heaven found! north Queensland, Australia

Towering structures in Sydney, Australia

1 comment:

Dale Calder said...

Joyeux Noël Philippe

Beautiful pictures must have been a wonderful trip.

Dale